Arteza Watercolor Real Brush Pens – Set of 48 (PP)
- Amazing Quality for the Money: Try them & see for yourself. These premium paint pens offer richer colors & finer, more flexible tips than you’d get with costlier brands. Value pack provides 48 pens.
- Endless Creative Options: Use your Arteza Paint Brush Pens with water to create delicate watercolor effects. Or, use without water for dry-brush painting, sketching, coloring, calligraphy & more.
- Mess-Free Watercolors: These paint markers give you precision control, so you can easily do everything from light pastel washes to subtle shading & gradients. Without fuss, muss, mess, or worry.
- Like Real Brushes (Only Better): Each brush pen has a soft, supple tip made of durable nylon brush hairs. Use the tip’s tapered point to create thin lines. Brush down for thicker lines & strokes.
- Safe, Nontoxic & Guaranteed: ACMI-certified for safety, your Arteza painting & drawing pens come with our special promise: If you have problems, just let us know & we’ll send you a free replacement.
Enjoy the wide range of colors offered in this set and use these versatile tools to produce a variety of vibrant artwork. The flexible nylon brush tip allows you to apply a painterly touch to all of your pieces. Use the very tip of the nib with a light hand to create precise lines. If you’re looking to create more heavy-handed strokes, apply pressure as you sketch or color to create bold lines. Draw varied line weights and produce eye-catching color combinations to create interest in your pieces.
How to Draw a Rhino in Watercolor. Drawing Animals. [TEASER] Arteza
No need to use a water cup; these pens offer the same blendability as watercolors without the typical mess. Sketch your piece directly onto watercolor paper and blend the colors with just a little bit of water. Try wet-on-wet techniques like washes or glazing, or dry techniques like dry brushing. You can even sprinkle salt onto your pieces when they’re wet to create one-of-a-kind textures in the pigment. Use the included water brush pen or opt for paintbrushes dipped in water to blend away any harsh lines or create gradients.